Monday, June 7, 2010

Terrain 2010, Landscapes inspired by California

I'm happy to announce the next group show that I am participating in entitled "Terrain: Landscapes inspired by California". I'm especially excited about this show because I've been painting landscapes en plein air seriously over the last few years. These are the seven studies that were accepted into the show. They were painted at various locations from the coast to the hills of the Bay Area. The opening reception is this coming Sunday, June 13th from 2-6pm at Studio Gallery and I plan to there towards the beginning. I hope to see you there.

5 comments:

Janice L-H said...

This looks to be a fine show - congrats on all your wonderful entries!

Julia Lundman said...

all are really awesome! congratulations! looks like your goal of having a show or getting into a show has worked! i wish i had worked harder and more consistently but life got in the way... i'm just happy to see your work get some air time!

all my best,

Julia

Cameron Chun said...

Thank you!! Janice and Julia. I hope the show does well. I feel I'm getting my foot in the door with showing work. Next goal is to get both feet pass the doorway : ) Hope to paint with you and catch up sometime this summer.

Sergio Lopez said...

Awesome, dude! These look good too, very deserving of a show...

Cameron Chun said...

Wow! Thanks Sergio. That means a lot to me.